Awesome List 是 Github 上的一个项目，旨在列出精选的开源资源库。对于 OpenSees，也亟须这样一个 List，把网络中可获得的资源统计起来，供用户更方便地使用。因此，我建立了Awesome-OpenSees。这里把其中内容复制过来。如果你认为有用，请在 Github 中为我点亮一颗星。
Hi, this is a curated list of OpenSees resources. You may find something awesome that gives you a better experience using or developing OpenSees. Learn more on OpenSees official wiki website.
This awesome-list project is inspired by the project awesome. However, as OpenSees itself is rapidly growing, most of the related resources are not so mature. Therefore, the resources listed here may suffer from some limitations, or still under development but inspiring. The author doesn’t take any responsibility for the accuracy of anything listed. You should judge whether to use them by yourself.
Contributing to the list is encouraged. Please read the contribution guidelines before making pull requests. If you have problems on contributing, please click on the
PRs Welcome badge above.
If you find the listed resources useful or rubbish, please move to the
issues board and vote for them. Each resource listed has an own issue with the lable
vote. Please give a :+1: or :-1: to the first comment. Also, don’t forget to
star this repository. The authors are grateful to your kind contribution.
- Graphical Processor
- Stand-Alone Editor
- Editor Plugin
- Procedure and Snippet
- Tutorial and Example
- Blog and Community
User-friendly graphical pre- and post-processors for OpenSees.
- GiD+OpenSees - An OpenSees add-on for GiD, A general graphical pre/post processor. (Windows, MacOS & Linux)
- Build-X - An Expert Tool for Seismic Analysis and Assessment of 3D Buildings with OpenSees. (Windows only)
- NextFEM - A user friendly Finite Element Analysis program, which can be used alone or to be a pre- or post- processor for several widely used FEM programs (i.e. OOFEM, SAP2000, Midas GEN, OpenSees, ABAQUS/CalculiX, Zeus-NL, and others). (Windows only)
- OpenSees Navigator - A stand-alone Matlab interface allowing users to quickly create models, perform analysis, and look at the results. (Windows & MacOS,
Matlab Compiler Runtimeneeded)
- ETO (Etabs To OpenSees) - A pre- and post-processor which is able to import
.s2kfile generated by ETABS. (Windows only, in Chinese)
Stand-alone editor programs just for OpenSees code.
- Cypress Editor - A better editor for who does OpenSees code. (Windows only)
OpenSees plugins for existing welcomed text editors.
- Sublime-OpenSees - A Sublime Text plug-in for the OpenSees extension language of TCL. (Windows, MacOS & Linux)
- OpenSEESAutoComplete - An auto-complete plugin to make writing OpenSees file easier on Notepad++. (Windows only)
- Atom Language Package - An Atom text editor package that provides syntax highlighting and auto-completion for OpenSees tcl scripts.
- VSCode Language Support - An extension that adds rich language support for OpenSees flavoured TCL language in Visual Studio Code.
Simple scripts that help visualise OpenSees models or results.
- OpenSees Model View - A Python package that can be used to visualise your OpenSees model as the tcl file is written.
- OpenSees 3D Visualisation - A Python script that reads OpenSees simulation input and output files to create a 3D visualisation of your displaced model.
- OpenSees Model Plotter Matlab - A Matlab-based plotter for models developed in OpenSees.
Application Programming Interfaces that call OpenSees.
- OpenSeesAPI - A Python package that is used to write OpenSees tcl scripts quickly.
- OpenSeesAPI.m - An OpenSees API for MATLAB.
- Script Generation via Templates - An inspiring example of using Python template engine Jinjia2 to generate massive tcl scripts.
- Node-OpenSees - A Node.js bind for OpenSees. (Not maintained, just for inspiration)
Reuseable procedures and snippets. All the files are stored in the
Official and unofficial tutorials and examples in a variety of languages.
- Official Getting Started Manual - A brief introduction to get started.
- Official Examples Collection - All the examples provided by the OpenSees developing group.
- Getting Started Tutorial in Chinese - A simple but powerful tutorial for brand new users. (in Chinese)
Personal blogs, communities or forums where you can find help.
- Official Community - The official community where you can get help from software developers.
- dinochen.com in Chinese - Blog of Dr. Chen Xue Wei, Senior Associate, WSP Hong Kong Ltd.
To the extent possible under law, Hanlin Dong has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to awesome-opensees. This work is published from: Mainland China.